Thursday 13 August 2015

New Blog

Why the new blog?

The simple answer would be, since my previous blog I have matured as a person and realised my previous blog would be considered by some as "silly". The old blog would have rambling about nothing constructive and realised that people who could be my potential employers would like to read something constructive and strictly wildlife instead of my usual rambling (which lets face it do go on forever!).
I've decided to move on from that person and be the person who I want to be and it doesn't bother me in the slightest who reads this blog now, before my anxiety alarm bells would be going off saying "Old school friends could be reading this!" or "what if someone sees" and you know what? It doesnt bother me now, I am an environmentalist, conservationist and naturalist and if people don't like me for who I am then they are not the type of people who should be around me. I love to share experiences and of course plenty of photos to be posted! I will attach the old blog to this post for people to still be able to read my previous posts but of course they will no longer reflect the person I have now become.


Previous Blog: https://onegirlandhercamera.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment